Behringer UMC1820 Audio Interfaces
- Behringer UMC1820 Audio Interfaces
- 18×20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- Delivered within 7 days.
- 18×20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface along with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments like guitar,midi keyboard etc.
- Can be comfortably used with popular recording software like Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, also supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power supply
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz range
- Can support Simultaneous use of all analog, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT and MIDI signals
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality experience
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful dual Phones outputs with individual Level controls and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style controlling
- Main Outputs with Dim, Mute and dedicated Main level control
- Shock-resistant non fragile metal chassis
- Designed and engineered in Germany